Margaret grew up in the USA and has been active as a painter and printmaker in USA, Sweden, Holland, Colombia and France. From 2014 she has again lived and worked in Stockholm. She had painted in acrylic, has done much color printmaking, made animated films and has been an active musician and singer - both jazz and classical music. KRO (Union of Swedish Artists) in 1987 and Swedish citizen in 1996. Her art can be powerfully abstract with simple forms or figuratively narrative with a lively humor. She has for many years been a member of the PHILOMELA chamber ensemble. In 2023 she passed away at the age of 92.
- Washburn University, Art Institute of Chicago, Art Students' League and Pratt Insitute - evening courses
- Gerrit Rietveld Academie, Amsterdam
- Queensland College of Art, Brisbane, Australia - Diploma of Fine Art
- Atelier Paul Franck and Atelier 63, Paris
- 1981 Paddington Gallery, Brisbane, Australia
- 1984 City Gallery, Halmstad, Sweden
- 1985 Wadköping Gallery Örebro, Sweden
- 1987 Gallery De Unga, Stockholm, Sweden
- 1988 Gallery Monte Cristo, Örebro, Sweden
- 1999 Vilunda Gallery, Upplands Väsby, Sweden - "Salsa"
- 2012 Martins Color Gallery, Malmö, Sweden
GROUP EXHIBITIONS (selection)
- 1988 Örebro Museum: Invited to Printmaking Salon
- 1989 Stockholm Culture House: Salon "Art on Paper"
- 1994 Stockholm Culture House: Salon "Traces of the City"
- 2000 Wäsby Artists Guild - various exhibitions in Sweden and Finland
- 2003 Atelier Essaian-Malla, Paris
- 2007 Örebro Regional Museum, "The Wood Carrier" - exhibition around the poetry of Bertil Pettersson
- 2013 Galerie Chantal Bamberger, Strasbourg, France
- 1989 THE SHOES (Fiction, 10 min)
- 1991 NAP & PAP (Animation, 14 min)
- 1994 SALSA (Animation, 7 min - shown in 12 countries) ( https://youtu.be/wijLGGdluY0 )
- 1997 A FISH STORY (Animation, 10 min - shown in 7 countries - Link to Internet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM6vXmfYycY )
- 1979 Queensland University - scenography for "A Soldier's Tale" (Stravinsky, Ramuz)
- 1986 Örebro Culture Council - decoration of a pedestrian bridge
- 1987 Örebro Regional Theatre - poster and program design
- 1995 Phono Suecia - CD album cover
- Swedish National Arts Board - 1985, 1987-89 and 1995
- Upplands Väsby Municipality - 2000